Home Owners Insurance

Personal Insurance > Home Owners Insurance

Home Owners Insurance

Luker Rowe can arrange insurance cover for a diverse range of properties and their contents. From a single home to a complex property portfolio including listed properties, unusually constructed properties and holiday homes. We cover the building, contents and personal possessions.

Georgian era house

Even the owners of the smallest homes should seek advice before buying insurance. After all we are talking about protecting your family’s most important possessions.

Once a policy is arranged, you will have direct access to a dedicated account handler who understands the policy and your requirements.

Your account handler will continue to manage the policy to ensure it remains suitable and competitive and of course to help you should you need to make a claim.

Buildings Section

Building insurance covers the structure of your home and any permanent fixtures and fittings such as kitchen units and bathroom suites.

It also includes cover for garages and other domestic outbuildings, walls, gates and fences as well as drives, paths, patios and terraces at the home.

Contents Section

The contents covers includes household goods, personal property, valuables, pedal cycles and office equipment in your home.

Valuables are articles of gold, silver or other precious metal, jewellery, watches, furs, pictures or other works of art, collections of stamps or coins.

Personal Possessions Section

Personal possessions covers specified and unspecified personal items made to be worn, used or carried about the person including sports equipment and pedal cycles.

If you are looking for expertise to guide you through cover solutions, get in touch with our team.

Frequently asked questions

Take a minute to review the most common questions our customers ask our team to find answers to any remaining queries you may have. 

It can sometimes be difficult to find home insurance that will provide sufficient cover for holiday homes (even if you don’t rent it out) due to the fact that they can be left unoccupied for long periods during the off season. Holiday (or second home) insurance provides protection for both unoccupied properties as well as the risk of renting your property as a short term let.

Perhaps you’re looking for holiday cottage insurance? Or you own a country home with a guest building that you only visit during the summer? Whatever the case may be, Endsleigh has developed expert non-standard insurance products to provide you with comprehensive holiday rental insurance and second home insurance.

Our holiday let insurance is designed for people who own properties which are not classed as their main place of residence, rather their second home or getaway hotspot. We also offer holiday let insurance cover for commercial holiday homes, or alternatively just for when family and friends will be staying there.

Anyone who takes out second home insurance should always notify their insurance company that it is for a second home. If you fail to do so, your insurer could refuse to pay out if you make a claim.

Fact Sheet

Download our Personal Insurance Fact sheet

We do what we say -

We make things easy

Joyce from the Luker Rowe team

“Having worked with Luker Rowe for many years, I can thoroughly recommend all aspects of the business. I use them for business brokerage and also personal – always professional, prompt and helpful with advice.”

Google 10/10/2020