By exploring your company’s ability to cope with the unforeseen, we can advise on the benefits and cost associated with risk prevention, risk management and risk transference.
The management of Risks is a central issue in the planning and conduct of any business, large or small and most businesses appreciate the need to provide a safe and healthy workplace. Sound risk management, however, requires a business to think about wider scrutiny and governance issues and when implemented in conjunction with a comprehensive insurance programme can significantly reduce cost, as well as risk.
We can offer:
- Business continuity planning
- Basic one-day risk management health checks/audits
- Health and safety audits
- Competent person outsourcing
- Asbestos surveys
- Electrical inspections/PAT testing
- Bespoke seminars for staff/managers
- Downloadable document templates
- NEBOSH and IOSH accredited courses
- Motor fleet risk management/training
- Bespoke risk management outsourcing/long-term consultancy contracts